Sunday 31 May 2015

Making New Friends

Hello everybodies, how are you? I am fabulous as always. Today I had a fun pony ride with Aunty V and Leopony, Aunt-T and Indypony, and new friend S and Tpony, who is S's own pony come to visit with her. I was really a grown up today, you wouldn't believe how good I did. I was on my own side of the trailer without any fussing while we waited for our new friend to get ready. 
I walked politely, didn't get upset when I got left behind on the big hill, did my trottings and canterings mostly appropriately except for one tantrum where I even managed to inside-out-upside-down my hackamore (we're not sure how...). I didn't wear my go-faster booties today, and I missed them but s'ok cos my feeties didn't hurt. I went in the back the whole day and didn't do complaining, and got on well with Tpony even though I never met him before. 
"No, no posing. Let's ride!"



Aunty V dropped some carrots for me to find
We went down the big hill that Cyd always gets off and walks me down. You know what? She totally didn't get off me, and made me carry her all the way down. I did some stopping to show her that I wasn't impressed. That didn't work. So you know what I did that was super bad? I totally turned around and bit her foot. I am such a bad pony sometimes. In the end I gave up and just walked down the hill.
I did get a bit stuck where there is a tree to jump over, and it took me a few minutes, but then I did it really politely. Before we got back in the pony trailers we went to the creek to get a drink. I went in the front down the little trail, and did good. Then we went around the corner to the bit where we have to do some splashing, and I was still in the front. You know what I did? Totally went in without any troubles. This is a big achievement for me and Cyd wanted to do cheering, but had to wait. Tpony doesn't like getting his hoofies wet (don't worry Tpony, I totally get it!), so we were at the creek to show him it's okay. He splashed around a bit following Leopony for braveries. One time he got a bit nervous and forgot his steering and bumped into me, but it's ok cos for me being a grown up and politely waiting for him to do his learnings. Cyd was super proud of me, and we both thought that S and Tpony did super good too. We had such a good day, thanks for letting us tag along!

No comments:

Post a Comment