Monday 25 May 2015

While You Were Sleeping

Hello everybodies, how are you? I am fabulous, and totally justified in taking a nap today. You know what time Cyd came to fetch me today for our pony ride? Not even breakfast time. If ponies drank coffee, I wouldn't even have had time to finish mine, it was that early. I was blinking the sleepy out my eyes, and Cyd brought me some extra hays to snack on while I got brushed and got my saddle on. While most of the peoples were all tucked up in their beds, we were headed to my trails for a pony ride. We made sure to keep our eyes and ears open though, so we weren't snacks, or so I didn't get scared and leave Cyd to fend for herself.
I was really well behaved today, a couple of sticky moments walking up the road cos for me being a scaredy cat, but I figured it out and got brave. We got to the woods and Cyd hopped on, and then we were off, quite speedy today cos for us being on a deadline. I did do a bit of spooking at some pictures, but who expects paintings in the woods? We saw one with Aunt-T and my bestie, and we were super scaredy cats then, now there's more, but this time I just did snorting and snuffling and marched on by. Busy ponies don't have time for abstract depictions, we have trottings practice to do. 
 We had to have a quick pause to do some readjusting of my pads. Cyd switched them to the other way round which was much better for me, except for the bottom pad sliding down on one side, so we still have some fixing to do to make it not do that. Since it was a short ride today we didn't have to mess with it much. Since I was being so well behaved Cyd let me doing speedy cantering. I am so fast!!! Wheeeeeee! Before I knew it, it was home time.
Once I got home I had to get my saddle off, and have my legs and feeties cleaned up a bit cos for being super muddy, and it was nearly time for my next appointment. Told you I was a busy pony. Next up, hoof trim. I stood really good like a grown up for nearly the whole time. Sometimes I was not entirely super co-operative, but I didn't do bad stuff, and wasn't wiggly. Once my feeties were perfected, Cyd set me free and went to talk to the trimmer lady by the trucks but forgot to close the tack shed. I know exactly where the cookie bag is, and totally thought an open door was an invitation to help myself for being so good.
Caught in the act
I don't really think it's stealing, cos for them being my cookies, so why do I only get them when Cyd says I can?

No comments:

Post a Comment