Wednesday 1 January 2014

Starting The New Year Right!


 Happy New Year Everybodies!!! Welcome to 2014, Year of the Horse! 

What is Cyd's obsession with putting hats on me? I know I look awesome in them, but really...


Cyd heard that you should spend New Year's Day doing what you want to be doing for the year ahead. So guess what happened? Ohmygod you'll never guess....

We went for a hike like we do a lot, no biggie. We brought Aunty Z, but no puppies. Cyd brushed me and took my tail braid out and brushed my tail and picked out my hooves. All usual stuffs. Then I thought she got confused cos she said we were going hiking but she put my saddle on me. Well she did say I would be practicing with my saddle. Then she got my reins and hooked them on my saddle but not to my face. I was quite confused. Then she got her helmet and clipped it on my saddle too. Then off we went to my trails. All is usual so far. I stopped for a face itch...
Wait, Cyd, what are you doing? Why do you need a helmet to hike?
Cuteness break
Hey, wait, how'd you get up there? We're not in our circle place, why are you on my back?
Aunty Z had a hold of my rope, and Cyd did the boomp boomp thing with her feet and made my 'go' noise, and Aunty Z said "Come on Bugsy" so off we went. I did amazing. There are funny bumpy bits of trail to make the water run away when it rains, and I kind of bounce on them when we hike, but I did mostly really good walking calmly over them. I did the cutest rear ever on the first one trying to figure out my feet on non-level ground, only came a bit off the ground. And I was a bit confused, but Cyd gave me boomp boomp and they both said I was doing awesome like a grown up so I kept following Aunty Z. Once we went a little bit and I seemed to have it sussed, Aunty-Z gave Cyd my rope and we were free!

I'm trail riding!
After a bit more Cyd hopped off cos I was being so good. We walked a bit more on the trail and headed home. I got a very tiniest bit sweaty, it's hard being a grown up trail riding pony. Hopefully next time, Aunty Z might be able to borrow a calm friend for me to follow and go on my loop so I can practice trail pony riding some more. Yippee. This is us all heading home with our smileys!

1 comment:

  1. You girls have the BEST adventures and Bugsy you are amazing!! Hugs to all of you Aunty V and I cant wait to go with you!

    ReplyDelete