Saturday 25 January 2014

10 Miles Is Tiring

Ohmygoodnesses everybodies. I would ask you how you are, but I don't think I have the energies to. Today was my biggest day yet (I know, every other day is my biggest day yet). I had a couple of days off after my big pony riding adventures last week, cos for needing to catch up on my Zzzs. On the first day of napping Cyd came and gave me a massage to make my body feel good. This was also especially for my poor back legs for trying to do the splits on the road when I was being a Bad Pony. I even got some liniment cos I was a bit owie but not lame so it's all good. I also had my hoovies measured. Thanks for coming to hold my rope Aunt-T. Come pony riding with me soon, k?
Pony riding preview
Today Cyd said it was time to pony ride again. She came super early before breakfast time though I don't have breakfast time anymore cos for my net that has food all day. This is good cos it means we can go early and not have to wait for me to eat my foods. I got all brushed up and hooves cleaned and saddle on, k let's go. I walked really super good like a grown up to my trails. Cyd got on my back and off we went. I wanted to do trottings practice but each time Cyd said "No Bugsy, you'll get too tired". She is silly. I'm super strong, so I tried again. "No Bugsy, we're going a long way". Well, we always go a long way. But then I saw what she meant... We did the up up to where we start to go down to the left towards the ditch of doom. But we went right.
Up Up Up
So much up
Right goes up up up even further. Ohmygoodness go muscles go! We stopped for some pictures, and mostly did walking, and a mini bit of snacking. Then there's a bit of down but not steep so it's easy for me. Then the best fun of a little windy trail in the woods and it was so pretty and I had so much fun!
My new favouritist trail
Til the puddle, but I don't want to talk about that cos for you maybe thinking I'm a pansy pony. We'll say Cyd got off and led me cos she wanted a break from pony riding, k? Not cos for me being a wuss and not going by myself.
Terrifying, k?

We might have heard a bear today but we don't know cos for not seeing it or hearing it for surey sure. I was pretty scared and there was something in the trees that was not a deer and we had just seem some super fresh poop (it was steaming). But we made it by just fine. The most rest of my adventure was uneventful. I was even being good enough that when Aunty E called I just ambled along on my loose loose reins while they talked about people stuffs and how awesome I am.
I love pony riding
We popped out somewhere kinda familiar and I realised where I was. If we went left down instead of up right this is where we'd be, we were halfway on my usual loop. No troubles crossing the ditch of doom for going home. I did some trottings practice up the bumpy hill going home cos I thought I had loads of energies left but I used it all up too soon. I didn't get very scared (a little bit) when the peoples came on the quad bike even for them coming fast and a bouncy noisy trailer with them. We only had a mile of trail to go (and some road) but I decided to do stop. I was tired and ready for napping. Cyd said I had to do more walkings cos she can't get off when I'm being bad. Once I did some walking she said I could stop and she got down to lead me the rest of the way.
Admiring views
Pretty :)

I pretty much walked like a gentleman on the road home, not like befores when my mind was temporarily misplaced. Even when a kinda-neighbour pony came flying up the road all excited cos for being a thoroughbred and galloping on the beach. We stopped so the peoples could do talking and I politely waited, but was a bit bad when it was time to leave. The other pony went trot trot away and it was very exciting so I bounced and got in troubles but it didn't take me long to calm down. I got extra snacks when I got home for doing so good at long pony riding. I napped all afternoon, woke up for my dinner bucket, and back to napping. Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment