Monday 13 January 2014

I Am Bugsy

And I am a ridingaholic :)

how is every bodies? Today I did pony riding again and I was quite amazing. I went with Aunty Z and a multi- coloured friend and sometimes I was better than my multi-coloured friend like I stood still for the gettings  on, and waited quietly when we were stopped. We nearly started with disaster cos somebodies was shooting a gun and me and my friend were super scared and my friend tried to make Aunty Z fall down but she hanged on real good, and I reared up super high twice (Cyd wasn't on my back yet). There were some childrens watching and now they might be scared. We calmed our brains enough to start walking, and was kinda mostly settled by the trail.
We did the gettings on same as before, same spot for me with Aunty Z making sure we were okay and getting on soon after. Her pony was not all about the standing still. I did do some bad baby things and one time Aunty Z had to come walk with me for a minute cos for a tricky spot with trees and trail bumps and downhill all together and so I just did stop! One time Cyd had to get off and fix my saddle cos it scooted on my withers too much and might need adjusting now I'm growing up. I crossed the ditch of doom no worries with a massive leap even though it was a brand new direction as well as not my usual crossing spot a s Aunty Z said I would be a awesome jumpings pony. We saw cows but they're no biggie.
I had to stop on the really big hill part way cos for puffing so much and again at the top (well where we turn which is nowhere near the top...). I rode all the way home even through the tricky spots where you do mini jumpings and duckings and have to be stealth pony for a bit. I didn't even get very scared when a quad bike came past me.
We were round the corner so couldn't be seen but there was a huge space off the side of the trail and our people heard it coming so hopped off and moved us out the way. My friend got more scared than me, but that's cos I'm brave and me and Cyd gotta protect each other.
I even did some mini trottings today, but only a bit then I had to stop for more breathing. Pony riding is harder than hiking! Not much pictures today but Aunty Z made me a movie star so I can show you when it's all computerized. 

No comments:

Post a Comment