Tuesday 21 January 2014

New Trails and a New Friend

Hello everybodies, how are you? Today's adventure meant a new type of moving - in a pony trailer. I had before only been in the pony trailer six times, and I have never gone somewhere and come back to the same place in the same day. Uncle F and his pony came to fetch me and Cyd from where my friends live, and his pony came out to let me get in the front. Being the smart brave pony that I am, I hopped in, and then my new friend, Terra, hopped in behind me. Off we went!
Hey I'm in a pony trailer :)
We went driving for a small bit, and when we got out it was really sunny and I was somewhere I've never been before. It was really pretty there, and I didn't get scared when big noisy things called logging trucks came by. Terra is a grown up endurance pony, but she hurt her leg a while ago so is just getting fit again. This means we are well matched for not needing to go fast, and she is a good trainer pony to teach baby ponies. I stood next to her at the trailer while we were getting all our gear and she kept squealing cos for her being a pretty girl and me being a nosy boy, teehee. It's so nice where we were and there are grasses for snacks:
We got led down the road to somewhere called Abalobodiah trail which is kinda dark for being under trees and rustly leaves on the floor and is like a dinosaur trail. We went round a gate and the people got on our backs. Terra took the lead and I followed on behind. We had to step over some little trees on the floor, and after we were warmed up we did some trotting practice, just a short bit. This trail goes up up up and is really quite steep. When it wasn't steep we did uphill trotting to strengthen our butts, and I decided to try a new thing. I did canter by mistake. Cyd says I'm not big enough for canter yet but I did it a couple of times when we did uphill trotting anyways, and did really good. Next up was a trail called Spectacular. There was some muds there with tiny puddles and Terra went across and left me on the other side. I got confused so Cyd hopped off and I was okay following her so we didn't sink. Then she got back on really badly cos for me being tall and no tree stumps but I stood super still anyways cos I'm a good pony! Spectacular goes up up up too and we did walking and trotting (and another little cantering, ssh). Then you can see the oceans, though it didn't come out super good in our picture:
Look at the little middle pampas grass, the blue by it is th'ocean
There was some big grasses on the trail so I felt like a jungle pony:
Uncle F and Terra
On the next trail for going down down down the people got off for some walking. I was super itchy and stopped to rub my face on my knee. I rubbed so hard on my ears that my headstall came off and my bit fell out so Cyd just carried it. I did not walk very politely which got me in troubles, and I was trying to itchy itch all the time cos for making so much sweats. My neck was totally wet cos it was toasty warm on Spectacular trail and big hills and trottings practice and I have fluffy winter fur on. There was a stretch of uphillness and flatness so the people got on to do trottings. There was a tree branch on the floor in my way and I was doing trotting so I did a jump to get over it :) Soon I was wondering when it might be home time cos we'd been going for a long time, then suddenly we were in a field and there was the pony trailer like magic! And grasses snacks, I was so starving. I snacked on trees on the down trail, they were delicious but not easy for the stuffing of the mouth. Grasses are perfect:
Back at the pony trailer, snacking first!
Noms noms noms
I had to go back in the pony trailer again, and took a minute to think about it this time, but decided it was a good plan. This time I got out in the lay-by opposite where my friends live cos for making it easy for Uncle F and Terra to keep driving home. I was quite naughty and got stuck going home but we did my things for unsticking and finally got there. I had to have a mini-bath cos for making so much sweats all over my whole body. I wanted to help but I'm not very good at washing:
"S'ok, I can wash me"
I nearly fell asleep right then, cos for sunshine and snacks in my belly and being cleaned. I totally earned a nap today, right? I did mostly really good and learned new stuff and in new places and new friends!
Soo sleeeepy
My stats for today :) Look how much up I did!







No comments:

Post a Comment