Friday 27 December 2013

10 Miles!

Oh my goodness I went so far today! Here are my pictures. Thanks for coming with us Aunt-T and Ruger-dog. We went for 10.5 miles, and total up was 1785' which is quite far up for me and my peoples. Please ignore my tail-plait for keeping the leaves and sticks out of my hair so my tail doesn't all fall out. I jumped the ditch really good, and saw at the last minute that I was going to crash into Cyd so changed directions super fast and landed in a tricky spot so Aunt-T had to come around the other way to fetch me cos Cyd was stuck behind me and I don't do something called 'tailing' yet. A little tiny bit of my blood came out but I'm not hurted, and lucky I didn't give Cyd a black eye for boomping her face with my face really hard. I got quite tired today so needed a lot of encouragement sometimes cos I was lagging behind. Next time I'll be bringing my saddle for practicing ready for trail riding like a growed-up!
I have a dirty muzzle from making arrows in the dirt like Aunt-T did

My arrow is at the back and not very arrow-like

Pretty view :)

Up the hill, trot trot trot


Hmm, what are we looking at?

Pause for ocean-background kisses

Pow face boomp

Look at my cute strong pony butt powering me up the hill

Trot trot trot upwards

More trot trot

So much up today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment