Sunday 15 December 2013

My New Stall

Hi Bugsy-fans. How are you? I am fabulous :) It's been quiet in my world lately, which I enjoyed but am now getting bored. But today was a whole new adventure. I have more paddock to play in and explore! Now I have my very own stall to hide in so I don't melt in the rain, and to keep my hay foods dry. Much thanks to Aunty B and Uncle P for doing so much works for me (lots of clearing and cleaning and setting up new hot fence). I haven't figured out that I can turn around to come out so I go backwards, but I'll learn.
Looking in, with my water tub and my food tub and
 the door to the barn
Looking out to my field
Noms, this is behind the door, all our hay foods

Looking through the barn through my door to Sherri looking through her door



My old hay shed, now will be somewhere to store all my things

Checking out what ponies were here before me
I had a lot of fun running and bucking and jumping and doing my dragon impressions. It would have been the most awesomest video ever, I had my tail curled over my back, and did my fancy high-suspension trot, and generally looked incredible. So why can you not see it? Because Cyd dropped her phone/Bugsy-recording-device in my water tub while cleaning it. Stupid head. At least it backs up the pictures of me and my house before it got wet. It's hanging out in a pot of rice but she might need a new one, which means no toys for me for Christmas (though I've done pretty well this year with toys and my own 3-way bridle with matchy reins [handmade for me by Aunt-E - www.hoovesnwhiskers.com] and my blingy breastplate and my booties).

In other news, I am trying a new kind of food. It's called Stable Mix, and it is the most delicious thing I've put in my belly! I will update you later cos it's too soon to know how good I'm doing on it, only three days so far, but I already love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment