Sunday 1 December 2013

Adventure pictures

Hi everybodies. I went hiking today and we finally figured out a (short) loop, it's probably five and a bit miles from my gate and back, we were exploring so the gps reading six miles is not quite right since we won't always be sussing stuff out. My Aunty A came today, and I like her nickname for me a lot better - Sir Bugsalot. We didn't make the loop Cyd wanted to do because she couldn't find a turn, but she also hadn't previously known where the trail we took today came out til we got there so we need to figure it out some more. She's going to explore without me and try to learn it then take me. I stood really good while the tree got cut and didn't get scared even when it got dragged off the trail. I messed up when we got on the road home and got stuck and wouldn't get unstuck so me and Cyd will be having another lesson with Aunty V. We got me moving again thanks to Aunty A and Aunty Z had jumped in the Cookie Truck to come save me in case we weren't going anywhere and drove next to us all the way home. Here are my pictures of our adventure today.
Getting kisses :)

Waiting for Cyd to cut the tree

Tree :(

My butt :)

Having my picture taken

Snacking

Marching along like a good hiking pony

Pretty
Snacking some more
Even more snacking

Snacking in the sun

I do a lot of snacking...

2 comments:

  1. Bugsy, you should totally wear your new breastcollar with all the bling when you go hiking!! and I will be seeing you soon young man.............naughty boy..........but I still love you. Auntie V

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right I should totally be blinged out to hike. I guess I have to wear my saddle now cos my surcingle slides round my tummy even with the girth snug (proper snug, not 'Cyd snug' teehee)

      Delete