Friday 29 November 2013

Hiking With Tinkerbell

Hi everybodies. I hope you are all fabulous :) I went hiking again, and we took Uncle J and Rocko The Dog for companies. Cyd made me carry stuff for her which I think is a bit rude but I am stronger than she is and sometimes I keep her quite busy with the rope-holding so I guess it's ok.

Ready for hiking adventures!
 One of the things in my pack is some nippers for trimming places that we had to squeeze through before, and I was very kinda good about patiently waiting while Cyd trimmed away. Once we got to the more open areas that were logging roads Rocko was let off his leash and I thought it might be fun to chase him, which got me yelled at and some mean-boy threats from Uncle J that I must not hurt his puppy or I'll be in Big Troubles. I stopped then, and went back to my other dances that we are working on me not doing. I like to skip on the little hills (and some of the big ones), and Uncle J started calling me Tinkerbell, cos clearly I thought I was a fairy. He also asked if someone had sprinkled pixie dust on me. Not fair. We let them go ahead of us to check for monsters.
Uncle J and Rocko quick marching ahead
Cyd didn't think about how sharp the jungle grasses are, and didn't wear long trousers like before, and now she is all messed up and and some scratches and some bloods. I call it payback!
Ouch!
Today we did five miles, which is very good cos Uncle J gets ouchy knees but he kept up the whole way, and Rocko didn't go exploring by himself even when nobody had his rope. Even though I was carrying stuff for Cyd, she didn't clip her saw on to me, so we had to turn around cos there was a tree in our way. It's not very big, so we're going to go back and cut it another day. If not for that, we nearly made a whole loop to where I hiked with Aunty Z. Look how close we got:
The green dot on the right side map goes to where some of my friends live, and there is a loop there that I can ride when I'm big enough. We marked that with Aunty Z for later exploring and now we know where it goes. Cyd says she borrowed Aunty M's pony the other day to ride with Aunty R and the green dot trail is big funs for cantering quite fast on. I'll do that one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment