Saturday 16 November 2013

Bloods and Sweats and Tears

ohmygodohmygodmybloodisfallingout!!!!!!!!

Cyd says I can be somewhat melodramatic.  I got hurted again today and she had no sympathy for me, just said it was my fault for running and bucking and jumping like a maniac when I was supposed to be working.  I'm feeling a little bratty lately, and now I have a more strongly-opinionated Cyd telling me what to do and I'm not sure I like it.  So I'm playing 'push the boundaries'.  Well it resulted in me making real sweats, like damp to the touch sweats.  Oh!My!God!!!  What is she thinking?  There is sleek shiny glisteny sweat, and then there's the coat ruffling stinky kind.  I'm quite ashamed to admit that I made the mussied-up stinky kind, as I feel it may affect your admiration of my extreme elegance.  Please still adore me?

"Really, Bugsy?" - Cyd
Anyway, back to my bloods being on the wrong side of my body.  I was so busy running and bucking and jumping I didn't even notice my owie.  Cyd called it two things:  1) an overreach (apparently my back foot boomped my front foot) and  2) just a little scratch.  It is most certainly not just a little scratch.  Some of my hair came off, not quite the area of a penny, and there was like a millimeter bit that allowed the escaping blood, nearly three or maybe even four drops of it.  When Cyd picked up my foot to look, I nearly had to lay down (or maybe that was my boundary pushing game, I forgets).  In the end I just hung out and let her check, but I was really wanting some sympathies and cookies.
Barely visible, world-ending owie
So why are Cyd and I having so many negotiations?  Well, I've mentioned before that I get stuck in the road, I don't like to leave my friends even though I'm going back to my house.  I've been getting more and more inconvenient about this, and there have been multiple attempts at coercing me into co-operation.  Well this time, I would occasionally take a few steps, but after half an hour we had only gone half ways (it should take less than 5 minutes for the whole way).  My Aunty-V called Cyd cos they thought she might be lost and she said we were stuck and she was mad, so her and Aunty-Z jumped in the Cookie Truck to rescue me.  Aunty-Z hopped out, and Cyd just tossed her my rope and said she was mad and walked away from me!  When she looked at me again her eyes were leaking.  Then I knew I was in trouble, cos Aunty-V got me, and we did marching drills all over the place, and I was specifically told "You are Not Special".  Now my eyes were going to leak.  Then the next day, they came and made me do marching drills with Cyd, and practice that our feet stop together and that I copy her doing big steps and baby steps.  Then today we did it again before going to practice our pony riding (which never happened since I couldn't keep my feet co-ordinated in an appropriate enough fashion to carry Cyd too).  I nearly got stuck but she made me do my things for unsticking, and then I saw Aunty-V sneaking up on me to see if we needed help, so decided to shift it and do good.  We made it.  Thanks for unsticking me Aunty-V!

No comments:

Post a Comment