Tuesday 23 June 2015

OhMyGoodness A Crazy Fan

Hello everybodies, how are you? I am fabulous, though I have something to tell you. I have a... stalker! Don't worry I'm totally okay but Cyd is trying to track her down and tell her to leave me alone. On Friday she went to where my friends live and spoke to Aunt-T about how I was broken and my leg hurted me and it was bad. Aunt-T went to check on me and didn't see any owies, but called Cyd to check on me too. I had done a pretty tough pony ride the day before after all. Cyd went to go look, and didn't see any owies or swellings or places where my blood came out. Nothing on my legs, and even no owies in my back or neck that might make it look like my legs hurt. I did trotting around and no limpy steps either. I also was bright eyed and my usual cheery self. Weird lady. 

Today Cyd just got another call from Aunty V saying that the lady called and left a message that my shoulder was all badly swelled and I should not do pony riding. She also said how much she luuurves me and how special I am and that she comes to see me everyday. Cyd came to look at me and there is no swelled shoulder on either side, or swelled withers, or sore back or neck or legs or anywhere. She poked and prodded me and I just asked for cookies. I am bright eyed and cheery. Weird lady. There Is Nothing Wrong Me!

So now we are trying to find who the crazy lady is so we can tell her to go away and leave me alone. Cyd said it might be the lady who dumped an entire bag of carrots as well as pears and apples and cilantro (?? I know, right?) and something unidentifiable in my field. Cyd picked it all up except two things and donated the carrots to my friends cos for there being way too many for me to eat (though I beg to differ). Then another day I had my halter on and was going to get brushed ready to do pony riding when a lady came to give me carrots and DEMANDED I be set free to go see her, or Cyd bring me to the fence, or she be able to come in my field. Cyd was very patient though very mad at how rude the lady was. I am Bugsy, and I am not your public properties lady! Crazy lady, if you see this, leave me alone!! I am not sick or hurted and it is not cruel to ride ponies. You are a crazy stalker and we don't like you!


No comments:

Post a Comment