Wednesday 10 June 2015

Daisies

Hello everybodies, how are you? I am fabulous. I like the cooler weather here at home much better, so today me and Cyd went to play in the fog. I did mostly trottings practice and canterings today, and was so good. I nearly got stuck a couple times, but didn't actually do my stopping, just told Cyd that I was thinking about it. The only bad moment I had was when the ponies near the entrance to my trails kept calling to me and running around. I wanted to go play with them, and it took a minute to persuade me that it would be more fun to go on my trails than it would be to stand in the road and watch other ponies get to play. That really was the only bad moment though, and it only took a minute or two. I'm getting so good! Also today, all four of my go-faster booties stayed on just fine, which makes Cyd more sure that it was her fault the back ones fell off on Friday, cos for that being the only time they did falling off and I was not very co-operative for her to fit them properly. Yay booties! There was a spot today where my favourite flowers, daisies, were growing so high that Cyd could reach them from my back without too much troubles. I ate some for a mid-ride snack, and Cyd put some in my bridle to make me even prettier. 
So pretty!

2 comments:

  1. You always look so pretty with your daisies. Maybe you should change your name ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe that would be a funny name. Not that Bugsy isn't a funny name, it was going to be changed but Cyd couldn't come up with anything better so Bugsy it is!

      Delete