Friday 12 June 2015

Saddle Free Again

Hello everybodies, how are you? I am fabulous as always. It's nice and sunny at my house today, and Cyd and I opted for a nice easy pony ride. We did a bareback kind again, to help Cyd get better at it, and cos for me not having to go fast on all my pony rides.
Heading to my trails
She did much better today, I even took her for some short trottings practice and she didn't wobble off. She did laugh at me a little bit, cos for when we had to step over a little tree that I like to jump, I was super careful so as to not drop her. It's important to take care of your peoples when they're wobbly.
I didn't get stuck AT ALL today! In fact, I was so good, that mostly Cyd didn't use her reins either, just occasionally for steering or telling me that I can't eat all the snacks. What a pleasant pony ride for both of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment