Monday 13 July 2015

Last Testing Ride

Hello everybodies, how are you? I am fabulous, as usual. Today I went on a pony ride with my friends to do a last test that all my gear is ready to go for my adventure next weekend.
We went up the really big Abalobodiah hill, around the Two Log trail, and down the Green Gate trail. I went on a loose rein nearly the whole time, and barely did bouncing, though I did do some head flinging. Oopsies. I had one sticky moment where I thought I knew a better way to go, but I unstuck really quick. My go-faster booties had no issues, and my tack all fits me good. There was one bit where Cyd had to hop off for safeties, when a big logging truck was coming fast and I got super scared and did running around in the road, and Cyd was trying to get off to help me be brave but I wouldn't stop for long enough. Once she got down and put me safely in the grasses on the side of the road I did shaking and snorting, but calmed right down again after it had gone by. Today's leader was Aunty S, and she rode new pony Fantom, and we love each other. There's another new pony called Patches, we get on good too. Fantom didn't want to go into the creek, so you know who was a grown up and helped him go?
"C'mon Fantom, be brave like me"
Me! I did ponying, and was patient while Fantompony did some thinking, and didn't get scared when he did a big leap and splashed us, and took him all around in the creek.
It wasn't that long ago that I needed help to go in the creek, now I'm the helper. He still needs some practice, but he'll learn it's okay soon. I did really good at getting in the pony trailer too, not needing any helping. I am ready for my new adventure!
I'm so beefy!

No comments:

Post a Comment