Friday 7 February 2014

Want my autograph?

Hey you guys guess what, I'm totally a movie star! Aunty V took her special camera on her head when we went pony riding last week and she made this awesome video of me! Aunty V even put my theme song in (Cyd 'doo-de-doo's it to me when we're pony riding, especially by ourselves - tuneful she is not). It shows me practicing my trottings, being a brave pony and leading the way, and a bit of my badness which really makes me look like a pansy but I swear I'm super tough. This was my number twenty pony ride ever and clearly I am totally a grown up now and Cyd needs to stop calling me 'baby pony' at least in front of my friends. On our pony ride the day after this I just wore my yellow rope halter on my face and did so great (and super fast cos it started raining half way round so we did a lot of trottings practice). And I got ridden all the way down the whole road. It's gross and raining still outside which Cyd says is a good thing. She even let me have my bucket food in my house cos it was cold and wet and windy. (Sssh.. I even pooped in there which I never do, it was that nasty.) So you stay snug and warm with some hot chocolates and watch me over and over again. Hopefully it dries up a little bit in time for our next pony ride, I have new sneakers coming that I need to try on! Byeeee :)

1 comment: