Thursday 13 February 2014

Troubles and Cuddles

I am in Troubles. OheMGee I hate being in Troubles. I didn't really want to go pony riding today, but Cyd did. I started off by being super gross but that didn't work - she just brushed me. D'oh. So I let her saddle me up. I walked pretty politely to my trails, which should have been an indicator, usually I do rushing to get there super fast cos come ON let's GO!!! I was not super good at lining up by the tree for the gettings on, but I did it. Once she was up I did my grumpy march which I usually reserve fo
r when we're on our way home and I'm tired and want to do snacking and get told what to do instead. We went a really short ways and I did stopping. Cyd gave me the boomp boomp with her feet and I still did stopping. She made my go faster noise and I still did stopping. She did the go faster noise and the boomp boomp doubly and at the same time and I *still* did stopping. Grr. She got off, and I still did stopping. We did my things for unsticking. Still stopping. Eventually got going. Then more stopping. So Cyd got back on. I walked a bit more. Then did stopping. Then Cyd decided this was not going to be a fun day. We finally agreed to go forward a bit then she told me to do stopping. Turned me around. Time to go home. I did stopping. What?! Silly pony that I am. Just can't decide. Eventually we got home (but not til after Cyd had to get off and unstick me again). She rode me all the way home on the road. We got home and she didn't tell me to turn to my house. She said "Keep going, Bugsy, you don't get to be the winner". So we went down the road past my house a little ways and she made me do stopping. I had to wait for a truck to come past (it splashed me!) then we got to go home. But still she didn't get off me. There's puddles outside my house where Cyd parks her car, and I had to walk through each single every one! I did it, not very good, but I did. We walked to my gate. She still didn't get off. It's kinda a fiddly gate with the wiggling and the holding up of the garage-door-fence and the wobbly post (much safer and securer than it sounds, no worries). D'oh, Cyd had not shut it properly, just pulled it to behind us cos for me doing snacking to close to the road and she had to come get me and forgot to go back and close it all the way - don't worry my neighbour ponies are safe behind their own gates so they wouldn't have escaped. They probably wouldn't escape anyways, they are good ponies. So anyways, instead of getting off me, she leaned over and pushed the gate from my back. Then we had to walk through, and go catch it on the other side. Then we had to turn abouts, and push it
closed the other way. The  Cyd got off to close it properly with the latch which is not really doable on a even a good grown up gate keeper pony cos she needs both her hands, and a shoulder, and a knee. Trickiness. Once I had my saddle taken off she took me to do rolling, but I didn't want to today. Cyd sat in the wet grass and we just did hanging out for a long time until she got cold. We did 'Bugsy gets scratches' and 'Cyd gets nuzzled' and 'Who can breathe the loudest in the other's face' and 'Who can do the best head bomps' which technically I can totally win but obviously nobody wants to get hurted. So even though it wasn't a great trail adventure like planned, we did some good stuff and got to do hanging out so I'm not in totally Troubles. Here's my mini-stats, don't laugh at them, k?

1 comment:

  1. Oh Bugsy, you are so lucky to have an understanding Cyd in your barnyard. And Cyd is lucky to have a silly challenging Bugsy in her life. :-)

    ReplyDelete