Friday 14 June 2013

Pointless Hops & Killer Tarps

I have to say, I'm pretty sure Cyd underestimates my protective powers! I saved her from an invisible arena monster, and all she did was complain that I stepped on her foot in the process. Silly people have no idea how lucky they are that we're here to protect them. Just because they can't see the monsters, doesn't mean they're not there!

I've been doing more lessons and getting quite good at them if I do say so myself. I've got really good at my circles, so I decided I was done with that game. I leaped and bucked with all my might, then went really really fast to show her how smart I am that I don't need to be told what to do. I slowed done when I figured she'd learned her lesson, but then she asked me to go fast. My plan backfired. There's just no figuring people out, is there? Once we both agreed on how my circles should be, I had weird straps put on my surcingle that attach to my face. I wasn't sure to start with, but figured it out really quick and trotted around pretty as a picture. That earned me some cookies!

Today's lesson was a bit different. For some reason, Cyd insisted I had to walk over stuff that I could quite easily have gone around.
 
C'mon, let's just go round!"


I did it a couple of times, then decided we must be done, clearly she had lost her mind. And you'll never guess what she did? Sit down! Yep, on her butt on the sand. Just sat there with the long rope on the other side of the obstacle. I couldn't go left or right since she had a hold of me, so I hung out for her to get bored. Trouble is, she has more patience than me, so I gave in and over I hopped again to find more cookies waiting for me. I love cookies!
"Wheeee"
I thought we might be done, and I could go see my friends, but oh no, silly girl has other plans. I had seen (and promptly spooked at) some big blue thing, lying in wait for a poor unsuspecting baby pony to prey on. To my utter horror, she started taking me over there. Oh!My!God! GobackGobackGobackGobackGoback!!!

Oh, hang on, it's not moving. Maybe it's dead? It rustled a bit when she stepped on it, but didn't seem poised to attack. I should go with her just in case it comes alive and she needs me to protect her.


 Then.. she asked me to step on it too. This was taking it a bit too far, but I remembered how she out waited me before and she is the one with the cookies. Better suss out the situation a little more.
 But you'll never guess what? It's really not scary! I conquered the beast! Trotted right over its stupid scary face. Take that blue monster. You'll never take me down! King of the Cookie Jar wins again!






No comments:

Post a Comment