Monday 5 October 2015

K.I.S.S.

Hello everybodies, how are you? I am fabulous, of course. Today we did a K.I.S.S. ride - Keep It Simple, Stupid. I've been having some zoomy rides lately, so Cyd wanted us to amble to remind me that we can. So this is what I wore on today's pony ride:
Excuse my snacking, nomnom alfalfa
Not pictured is another very important piece of equipment - Cyd's helmet. She struggles with brain power as it is, don't need me knocking extra cells out. Always wear your helmet!

We walked up the street to the mounting tree, then prepared my very complicated tack to be ready for pony riding. Now I'm ready:

Should we be concerned that out of our last four pony rides, this was the only one that did not have tack, but also the only one that we didn't hit a tree? It would appear that Cyd does much better at pony riding when she just lets me get on with it... She is also a dork:

Look at how good I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment