Wednesday 21 August 2013

Lusterized! And kittens..

Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday dear myself, Happy Birthday to meeee! It was my birthday on Monday, I turned four, and CYD FORGOT!!! I didn't get presents, or extra cookies, or anything! :( But I did get a new cookie toy that didn't arrive until Monday night! Now I have two cookie toys!

In the box was the stuff that smells like bacon that is good for growing my hair better, and some more belly stuff to go in my food and help the good bacterias so I don't get tummy ache and help me stay fat and shiny and... Hair & Coat Lusterizer! It came by magic cos we didn't order it for me. So today I got lusterized. Look how shiny I am even though it's not sunny today:
Once I was lusterized and smelling like bacon and had my hair combed and feet shined, we went to go sit on the blue monster. We didn't fight with it today, just hung out. I had an itchy lip, and decided Cyd's jods were the perfect place to fix it:


She has an itchy leg too, cos she got bit by a yellow jacket yesterday; serves her right for going to play with other ponies that are not me. Next year I might get to go play (if they let me, I have to be quite grown up for that!). In the meantime I just settle for snubbing her. Forgetting my birthday and riding other ponies! Shun!

There are new friends in my neighbour-ponies field:





Cyd counted four of them and the mummy cat. They are hiding near the little barn where our hay lives, and she went to fill my water tubs. Hopefully they're not all scaredycats now and run away to a new place. Luckily they're tucked away where none of us ponies can get to them, and the puppies will have to stay away for a bit. They're so cute :D



No comments:

Post a Comment