Saturday 2 January 2016

Happy New Year

Hello everybodies, how are you? I am fabulous and very excited for 2016. Happy New Year everybodies! I finished the year with a great ride with my Aunty V and Aunt-T, and a not so great ride when we realised my blue trial saddle was really not going to be perfect for me, so back to the drawing board on the saddle front.
I'm getting very muscle-y with all my training
We had a very casual ride in our group cos for Hueypony recovering from getting an owie, probably from being silly in the bad storm. It is also excellently good for my brain to do relaxing. I was a good leader pony for quite a bit of time. I even walked politely up the steep hill, adjusted my pace appropriately so everyone could keep up, and didn't get excited when Hueypony got a little bouncy right behind me.
Good leader pony, and Hu has antlers for Christmas Eve Eve
I was very excited for my last ride of the year, enough so that Cyd called Aunt-E to tell her what time she should hear from us that we were home safe, I was that bouncy. I did settle down back to my usual self, but apparently jumping in the sky for no reason is not appropriate, especially in the middle of the road. Oopsies.

My last pony ride may have been on Monday, but one more exciting this happened for me before the end of the year. Cyd worked really hard, and saved her lots of pennies, and sold her most favourite truck. Why? To buy us our very own pony trailer!

I didn't get to go in my new pony trailer yet, Uncle J has a little bit more work to do on Cyd's truck to make sure it's totally safe to tow me along, with all the lights and fancy braking system. Safety safety!!! It needs a bath too, but otherwise is in fabulous shape. I have TWO tack rooms to put all my things in, one on the side, and one in the back. There is also space for a friend to go adventuring with me. I have two windows, although right now I cannot go down the road with my windows open because there is nothing to stop me putting my face out, or even jumping out. We don't think I would jump out, but probably all the peoples whose ponies have tried also thought they wouldn't jump out. Safety safety! I can't wait to go on all my adventures!

Of course we had to celebrate the New Year with a pony ride, but it was really cold. Cyd decided we should go bareback so her legs could be warmed up by my body. I was very well behaved, and even did a lot of my ride with my reins knotted on my neck. I am such a good pony sometimes. You can see my bareback hands-free riding movie by clicking here! We hope you have as much fun in 2016 as we're planning to have!
Of course I wore a hat for New Years Day. Cool ponies wear hats


No comments:

Post a Comment