Tuesday 24 November 2015

I Feel Gooood!

Sooo relaxed
Hello everybodies, how are you? I am fabulous, particularly today. Today I am super relaxed and sleepy and feeling good in my body. Know why? Aunty D from Horses At Liberty came and did pony sports massage on my little body. I love my massages! Cyd forgot to take my 'before' pictures, but she did take lots of pictures of me chilling out and enjoying myself and doing releasing. I did have some sore spots, so it was really good for me. (Ssh, don't tell anybody how bad I was on the lunge doing my pre-massage warm up...)

Giving Aunty D thank you kisses
I've been doing some pony riding too, with our new friends E and Waylonpony. We went exploring but Cyd couldn't find the route. They are very trusting of Cyd and she took us into the woods on what looked like a trail but totally wasn't! Oopsies. On the way there were some people doing shooting. They were a really really long way away from us so we were totally safe, but it was kinda loud cos for there being no hillside in between the shooting place and I decided it would be safest to stay on High Alert for protection. I also decided that it was an excellent excuse to do misbehavings, and did not really behave appropriately for a while. (Cyd also did not behave appropriately and have a Discussion with me, which we are aware means she will have to work harder our next few rides. She is a lazy Bugsy trainer!) Thanks for taking us riding Aunty E, we love our early morning adventures!
Cyd forgot to take riding pictures, but here's our sunrise!

No comments:

Post a Comment