Wednesday 25 November 2015

Forest Riding

Sharing is caring!
Hello everybodies, how are you? I am fabulous. Today, I went pony riding with Aunt-T and Hueypony and... you'll never guess... Aunty V and Leopony. They are usually sooo busy but there was a little gap where everybody had free time so off us ponies went in the trailer down to one of our favourite places. I was being a bit bad when Cyd was getting me ready, doing my dancing, and trying to help her put on my go-faster booties. Finally I was ready, and Cyd hopped on. I was so raring to go that I was very distressed at Cyd trying to reach her big red cup of coffee on the hood of the truck to carry down to where my friends live. I started doing jumping in the road and in the end she did a big sigh and walked me down on foot (so we didn't spill the coffee obviously). 

Once I was at my friends' house I did even more dancing, and lots of posing. I posed tied to the pony trailer, I posed trying to get in the pony trailer, I posed once I was inside. When we got to our parking place, I posed on the outside too. Hueypony was kind enough to share his hayfoods with me, thank you Hueypony. 

All the peoples got their helmets, and got super bundled up in their warm clothes, and off we went up the trail. I did a lot of being a leader pony today. I did get stuck at one point and Cyd had to hop off and make me do my things for unsticking. Thanks Aunty V and Aunt-T for patiently letting me figure my stuff out. This is why Cyd should have discussed with me the other day instead of letting me win by letting our friend go in front. It didn't take me long to get smart again though. I even went in the creek first by myself like a good pony, and had a little drink even though it was super cold and I wasn't working hard cos for the ground being slick.

We stopped by the watertankbathtubthing for some drinking and the people to do peeing and photoing. Look at the giant mushrooms we found:
My hoofy for perspective
Cyd had to do peeing so she very securely tied me to a tree. This is why having a good tying pony is good, she can put me just about anywhere and as long as I think I'm tied it's okay. Today's tie-spot? A twiggy branch coming off a fallen branch on the ground, nothing that would actually hold me if I decided to leave. 
It was so cold my breath made smokes!
I was also being polite enough today that I was trusted to be good so that Cyd could hold Hueypony's reins for a minute. I did good, except for wanting to hold Hueypony too, but I didn't chew on his reins so it's okay.
Guide pony in training!
My biggest achievement today though? I went up the rock trail. I have never done this before, and Cyd forgot when we were here last week. She tried to make me go up, with the plan of Waylonpony coming next, except for me not liking it and trying to go backwards and I nearly made me and Cyd fall off the edge and crash into rocks. We did enough of going forwards to make it still a god learning time, but then we turned around and took the roundabout trail like I usually do. Today, Hueypony went in front, Leopony went next, and I went in the back in case I did my backing up again, so just us fell down, not taking anybody with us. I had no problems though. Just like Cyd thought, I just needed some confidence and guidance. Aunty V did videoing with her helmet camera of how awesome I did. We don't know how to put my movie here, but you can see it by clicking here. Thanks for movie-ing me, and taking me pony riding! We had so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment