Monday 19 January 2015

Hang On Tight

Wheeeeeee! Hey everybodies, how are you? Try to keep up with me, k? It's time to go fast!!! Everywhere!!
Cyd is such a spoilsport...

"No Bugsy, you can't trot and fling your head in the sky. Do walking."
"No Bugsy, you can't trot here, it's too slick and you'll fall down cos you're not smart yet. Do walking."
"No Bugsy, you can't trot here, it's downhill and you'll hurt your legs. Do walking."
"No Bugsy, I didn't say you can trot and I'm the bossy-britches who gets to tell you what to do. Do walking."

You know what, Cyd? Walking is boring, and I am strong, and a grown up, and my new saddle feels good, and I WANT TO TROT EVERYWHERE. Or canter! If I can't trot, can I do canter? Nope, no canter either. Though Cyd was very happy that I wanted to do canter, cos for me usually not wanting to. Troubles is, everytime there was a good spot to do canter I didn't do behavings, and if I don't do behavings I don't get to do canter.
We just did a short pony ride cos for it being late cos for Cyd getting distracted with doing people running and Uncle J not feeling good so getting lunch foods for him. She was all confused where lazy quiet Bugsy was. Seems I am getting fit and strong, and instead of my two months off making me out of shape it just helped me get stronger so now I'm ready to GO! Lucky we're going to do pony riding again tomorrow, a bit further this time. Also, we need to practice at selfies without selfie-mode on the camera, we're not very good at it yet:


2 comments:

  1. Glad you got a saddle! I am so not letting Sheza know that she can canter or even trot under saddle for a good long while, haha!

    ReplyDelete