Thursday 24 July 2014

Book Report - Share and Share Alike

Hey everybodies, how are you all? I am fabulous. I went pony riding today and was fabulous and awful all at the same time. I'll tell you about that laters though, k? Firsts I gotta tell you about the book Cyd got done reading:

It's called Share and Share Alike, by Hannah Hooton. It's a romance kind set in England, all about a speedy racing pony called Ta' Qali. He doesn't do the kind of racing I'll be doing; I have to efficiently go a long long way, he has to go super fast and over jumps. He has ten owners... TEN! And his own special person called a Lass to take super special care of him, and like bring him cookies and stuff. They are called a syndicate, and we learn about all of them but the most important for our story is Tessa and her not-quite-shenanigans with the boy owners. I won't give away too much, but you know what happens? Ta' Qali gets hurted on purpose by a mean person, and they totally have to find out who did it. I hope nobody ever wants to do nobbling to me even if I get super good at my endurance racing. Who would hurt a pony on purpose?! Share and Share Alike is super exciting, especially when they go racing. Cyd said that sometimes she would realise she had been holding her breath for a few lines, and was totally cheering along with the owner peoples. Ms Hooton is a good write-ist, we liked her book a lot. I was totally supposed to tell you about it ages ago but I can't help if the computer gets broked. Hey, Ms Hooton, if your book turns into a movie can I play Ta' Qali (even though I'm the wrong kind of pony?) I promise to run super good, and we can just get me a stunt double for the jumpings bit, right? Anyways, this book was part of a series and now we want to read the other stories (you meet some of the characters in Share and Share Alike, but you can totally read out of order like Cyd did!) There are tons of ways to get to read the story:

Ms Hannah Hooton's page where you can see all her books
Amazon
Barnes and Noble
Kobo
Apple (iTunes)
Lulu (Paperback)
Scribd
Inktera

So you have no excuses, totally go read it, and let me know what you think! Hmm, maybe I should write a book?

No comments:

Post a Comment