Sunday 29 January 2017

I'm Baaaack!

Hello everybodies, how are you? I am so fabulous. I'm sorry I didn't do blogging for a bit, but we've been busy fixing me up. When I last typed, I was re-learning how to do pony riding. I finally am getting back to my real pony riding, and I do some trottings practice and some canter, and we're getting my distance back. We are officially training for my comeback 50 mile enduring ride in April. I need to build up my muscles again. Cyd carefully checks my legs every day to make sure I'm perfect.


Remember how I got a new pony-friend? We had to move house in order for us to live together, and now me and Hazz live together in a new field. We totally love each other, and are besties. Actually, I love him, and he's pretty fond of me. He is a bit protective of his food, but he doesn't get too mean about it. We mostly hang out together in our field, and if Cyd takes one of us somewhere without the other, we sing to each other and the pony that's left in the field runs around like a crazy pony. 
Besties!
Hazz is learning to do grown up stuff too. He is older than me, but he knows less than me. He's a bit nervous about Cyd getting on, and he's not so good at turning yet, or at stopping, but he's got the hang of go.
Hazz's first trail ride
Oscar puppy is growing up good too, he loves coming to hang out with us ponies. He likes to help us eat our food, and he runs around in our field while Cyd does stuff like make hay piles or clean our feet. Us ponies are nice to him mostly, sometimes Hazz makes faces at him, and I'm pretty sure he wants to play tag with me, but Cyd keeps a close eye on us. He's started going on short runs with her, and some longer hikes, but he's not ready to go pony riding yet.


1 comment: