Friday 2 September 2016

Yup, Still Broked

Yup, I'm drunked
Hello everybodies, how are you? I think I'm fabulous, but my body isn't quite playing the game. Also, now I am 7!! Basically a grown up pony. I know, I say that every year... Remember I got hurted a few different ways? Then I went pony camping at the enduring ride? Well, I came home, and soon it was time to take out my stitches from my heel owie. I got a mini bandage for a few days and some magic cream and some magic spray and it was healing super good. Finally it was nearly time to get out of my pen. The day I was supposed to get out though, I decided to take matters into my own hoofies and I jumped out! Sproing! Over the gate, from a stand still. Cyd measured it at 4'4". That's a huge jump for me. I didn't quite land good though, and got some cuts and scrapes, and a few days later a giant knee which we assume is related to my jumping. It was huge. We did strapping of frozen peas on me, and that helped. I wasn't lame though but so much swellings. My pony doctor came, and took pictures of my bones. It wasn't broken, thank goodness, but there was some fluids in there. More resting for me. And THEN (you didn't think I was done, did you?) I got a bump. Cyd tried putting icicles on, no help. It was bony, and we took pictures, and sent them to pony doctor, who came and took more pictures of my bones. She says it's my accessory carpal bone. Usually when that gets injured, it's cos for the pony breaking it, which makes them super ouchy and lame, but I'm not super ouchy and lame. In fact, I look great! But lumpy... The pictures of my bones don't show anything broken, which is good, but they also don't show why I'm lumpy now. Oh and I got some scratches on one of my legs that got hot and swelled last week too. My bone pictures are being sent to another pony doctor to double check in case maybe he spots something. In the meantime I get to start going on little walks to make me do some thinking, and then maybe I won't hurt myself again. 
Me and my peas!

The new lump is owie #10. How crazy is that? My first one was getting kicked by Patcheee on July number 18.

1. Patcheee kicked me
2. Wire attack - cuts and bruised tendon
Mystery lump
3. Step in my cut and pull off some heel
4. Chew through power cord
5. Leg caught in gate
6. Body-check the pony trailer
7. Cuts from jumping out my field
8. Fat knee
9. Cuts on my leg, hot and swollen
10. Mystery bone lump

I have had tons of antiobiotics lately, and lots of bute, and now I get to do a round of Adequan, which is good for my joints. My pony doctor recommended a type of pony snack that maybe I'll try. 

Want some good Bugsy news? For Cyd's birthday (which is still 2 months away) her mum got her a pony wash wand. We finally tested it today. It washed the whole Bugsy (that's me, in case you did forgetting) in five minutes! Five minutes! And no soap. I got clean and shiny, super easy, Cyd didn't get wet, and we saved a ton of water.
Dusty to shiny!
One gleaming Bugsy

1 comment:

  1. Knock it off Bugsy: from Major, who is older and doesn't do as many stupid things anymore (though still stupid).

    ReplyDelete