Thursday 5 February 2015

Hiding From Winds

Hello everybodies, how are you? I am trying super hard to not blow away cos for it being windy and stormy where I live. I haven't done pony riding in a week cos for Cyd going away to do a people race called ultramarathon (she did one hundred kays on her own two feeties - 62 miles!). Thanks for Aunty V taking care of me when I was all alone and bringing me my snacks and making sure I didn't get hurted. Cyd gets picture updates of me to show I still have all my legs and the blood is inside my body where it should be and it makes Cyd happy, like this:
Yesterday we were going to do pony riding with Aunt-A and Maggie-pony but the winds were starting to be windy and it was quite cold. Cyd said it didn't feel like good pony riding weather. Now we have to wait until Sunday or Monday and hope it's not too stormy then for us to go pony riding. We want it to be stormy cos for needing the rains but we want some occasional pony riding time too.  In the meantime I got to wear Cyd's hat to be super cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment