Wednesday 26 November 2014

Talladega Nights - Bugsy Styly

Hello everybodies. How are you? I am fabulous. Today Cyd says I was like a firework pony, cos for wanting to speedy everywhere. She totally said I was channelling Ricky Bobby cos for being a bit like this today:
I haven't done pony riding since trying to be a kinda rescue pony, and it would seem I saved up all my energies since then ready for our next pony riding adventure. Though Cyd says we need to do more pony riding, cos for only just squishing into my girth. I'm still young and still growing, but apparently I'm supposed to be growing my muscles, not my belly! I walked up the road pretty good, when the deer spookied me. Look, I'm being grown up - calm but alert.
I didn't have my bit today, since we were just doing a short after-work good-for-Cyd's-brain loop. She wasn't going to take my saddle either but for the purposes of needing to run fast tomorrow she decided to put it on me. Lucky she did! All my pictures today are blurry cos for me going fast.
I did some walking and some trotting, and very occasionally did some canters practice. We didn't take my dressage stick today, so I had to not get stuck cos for no way of doing tap tap. I did do some stopping, but after a pause and a pat I got going again.
Got my thinking face on
I totally did not do any bucking today! Also, Cyd didn't have to get off me the WHOLE PONY RIDE (well except for hopping off to adjust my saddle when it slid, but that doesn't count).
Starting to get dark going home
While I was most certainly not a super well behaved pony, we both had fun, which is what counts most of the time!


No comments:

Post a Comment