Sunday 9 March 2014

Pictures of Me Doing Cattle Ranch Pony Riding

Zvesda and E and Me and Cyd all looking at cows
Distracted by the trailer not in the picture
These are lots of the pictures my Aunty V took on our pony ride. She makes ponies into movie stars too, go see her page: Aunty V on facebook. She will turn you into a movie star too if you pony ride with her :) Thanks Aunty V and E for letting us come play. My story is here!
Iris
I am such a poser
Hanging out while some trail gets cleared
There were sharks, I had to jump real big!
Break time
But Cyd, I'm itchy!
"GET UP MY LUNCH IS IN THERE, oh, and my saddle.."
Kisses with new pony Raven
Pacific Star winery
In the sky!
We are happy :)
And I am getting tall!
Cyd is also a poser so we match good
"Watcha doin'?"
No reins and on her cell phone, bad baby-pony-rider
"No Bugsy, look that way"
Cows and oceans and sunshines
Giving me a break heading down the hill
Thirsty work
Soaking my feets
Lunchtimes!
"Can I have some sandwich?"

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, what beautiful pictures!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE them! And Bugsy, you are one cute dude!

    ReplyDelete