Monday 24 March 2014

Fishes

Hey everybodies. How are you? I am very good thank yous. I am taking a Bugsy-break right now. Cyd is been busy with visitors of her daddy and his friend who came last week and this week until Friday. They went on a people holiday that I couldn't go on so Uncle J and Aunty V agreed to both take care of me for her. There was some bad bad unadventures happening near my house so Uncle P had to take care of me too - three care takers for one Bugsy for four days! I am special. [I am fine and did not get hurt in the bad bad unadventures but a good person did and everyone is sad, and a very bad person got hurt too.] Cyd saw seaponies on her people holiday, and I got to hang out in my field and eat my food. Next week will be my playtime some more and hopefully going pony riding or pony hiking. Then Cyd is leaving me again (again!) to go ride a different pony for 50 miles and then 50 miles again, and another England visitor comes, my Aunty C who I didn't meet yet but Cyd says she is something called 'bestie'.

My new pets
So sorry to maybe try to kill the fishies :(
You know how I have my pet kitties cos they were born at my birthday in my house and live in "my" (Uncle J's, that I ate) boat? Now I have pet fishes too. Aunty B put them in my water tub and we let it run really low (not so much so that I got thirsty) so it was not too wasteful for cleaning time. She had to scoop out my fishes before draining the tub so they didn't get dead, and put them in a bucket. I helped to look for them cos for being super helpful. We found them, and Cyd scrubbed my tub and made it shiny again and refilled it. My fishes stayed in the bucket so the hose didn't swirl them up too bad. While it filled, Cyd went to clean my poop away and left me to my own devices. Bad idea! She looked up after a few minutes and I had tipped over the fishes bucket and was pushing one with my nose in the dirt. Cyd had to come running over and make me get out the way and neither of us step on the fishes and get them back in the water. She couldn't catch them so had to kinda flip them back into the bucket and splosh them back in the big tank. They just bobbed around for a bit and she called me a fish murderer and I got quite sad. Eventually they started swimming about and I went and watched them for a bit. Then it was time to play! Look at me go!!

Chaaaaaarge!!!


I wanna be a rock star
My new patented dance move "Stomp the snake"

No comments:

Post a Comment