Sunday 20 October 2013

Take A Bow

Helloo! How are you? I am amazing (always). I have been very busy with my lessons, my Aunty V came and taught me and Cyd things for me to practice practice practice. First was my bowing. I have started learning this before. I am a really quick study. Apparently my being able to bow will have a purpose. You see, Cyd is really quite small, and I am getting to be really quite tall, so if I can make myself a bit more small she can get on my back more easily. I'm pretty good at it:

We also taught me the beginnings of ground driving. We had my Aunty T there too, so she was my personal photographer so you can see me even though Cyd and Aunty V are both busy with my learnings.
I did really really good, and everyone was super proud of me, which makes my head quite big. I have videos of me too, but the silly internets won't load them for me :( Next time maybe, when I've had more practice and am *even more* amazings.






1 comment: