Tuesday 30 December 2014

Merry Very-Lated Christmas!

OhEmGeee Helloo Everybodies! So totally sorry for not having a Christmas post ready to go. We totally tried, and then tried again, but they won't work cos Blogger is a stupidhead, see:
No Christmas messages from your favourite Bugsy :(
So here's we go again. Of course Cyd put a hat-type-object on my head, cos it's what I do, I am a hat wearer.  Here are my Christmas pictures, and now past-tense me and Cyd and Uncle J and of course Rocko T. Dog hope that Fathy Christmas brought you all the things you asked for, and that you had all kinds of funzies.
Showing off my new reins made by Aunt-E
Blurry hounds
 
See how quiet and well behaved I look? That's just Uncle J's good photo-timing. I was high as a kite and Cyd is holding on quite tight to my mane, hehehe. I haven't done pony riding or circles practice for a whole month, and it was windy too! Lucky Cyd trusts me not to break her though, even if I sometimes am a bit bad. Merry Very-Lated Christmas Bugsy-fans :)

No comments:

Post a Comment